US-based Ghanaian political journalist Kevin Taylor slammed Stonebwoy for telling angry Ashiaman youths to stop protesting the EC results, as Jean Mensa said.
According to him in a video, Stonebwoy’s statements on social media in reaction to the Ashiaman protest is ‘reckless’ and must asap desist from commenting on it because he’s not in a better position to voice out his concerns.
Kevin Taylor who appears to have a contrary view to Stonebwoy’s bared his teeth at him. He called on the musician to ‘Shut Up’, maintain his craft, and make sure he comes no closer to issues concerning politics.
“Shut up my friend, you’re nobody. You need to apologize to the Ashiaman for telling them to stop their protest, they made you who you are…”
According to him, when Shatta Wale frustrated him for only 2 seconds, he (Stonebwoy) pulled a gun on him. So why can’t the constituents of Ashaiman engage in peaceful protest? Kevin quizzed.
- Edem at age 34 years welcomes his third child with his wife
- “I can’t take the insult and abuse from Ghanaians”
- Mzbel asked us to kill Afia Schwarzenegger – PRO for Ga Traditional Council ‘Naayewe’
- “Men also need to be pampered” Fella Makafui
- Dzifa Gunu tells John Mahama to withdraw his election petition from the Supreme Court